Saturday, April 28, 2012

Can't spend my IRS refund.....yet!

Yeah, tax refund!  However, I have to work all weekend, so I won't get to spend any of it.  And Michael's has a 20% off entire purchase, bummer  :o(   I did a few cards last week, on the fly.  I was out and about, and heard of someone who needed a sympathy card, and then another.  I had my Memorial Day supplies with me, so I had a few stickers that were appropriate, and I had to build from there.  No embellishments available, so they were quick and simple, but came out quite nice.  Sometimes simple is better.
simple matte, image popped up

fussy cut design paper, to match cuttlebug die
and sticker motif


1 comment:

  1. Your cards are lovely. I am sure they will bring comfort to those who receive them.
    I didn't get a tax return, we had to pay. But thats not going to stop me from staying out of the stores, lol.

    About the nesties. Thank you for the tip. I have done that before, but didn't feel like fussy cutting them out ;)

    ReplyDelete