Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hey ya'll, back home again after my little trip to Illinois.  Stayed a little longer than intended, sad to go but ready to be home as well.  However, horror of horrors, very limited internet access while I was there!  Lol, even though I thought I prepared by upgrading my cell to be a portable "hot spot," the signal from T-mobile was still very weak and slow.   SO, No YouTube, No blogging, No Netflix, No movies, No Facebook.....OUCH.  Probably did me good.  I am so excited to have looked through photos of my grandmother's and great-grandmother's, and will post some soon.  I have so many ideas for vintage albums, I'll have to get started ASAP.  Wonderful visit, TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your back to the modern ages, lol.
    So lucky to have those photos, a real treasure.

    ReplyDelete